Fish with Asparagus
- 100 gm white fish
- asparagus (allowed amount)
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 tsp oregano
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400F/200C.
- Snap off woody ends of asparagus and discard.
- Tear off a large sheet of non-stick aluminium foil, place asparagus spears in the centre and sprinkle with salt/pepper.
- Place white fish on top of asparagus.
- In a small bowl, combine lemon juice & oregano, and pour over the fish.
- Fold up edges and completely seal packet on all sides.
- Bake 10-20 minutes, until fish flakes and serve.