Cottage Cheese in Lettuce Cups
- 110 gm Cottage cheese
- Little gem lettuce leaves
- 1 Spring onion finely sliced
- 1/2 tsp Minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp Chopped chilli (or to taste)
- 1/2 cup Water
- 2 Cherry tomatoes chopped
- 1/4 Lemon to dress (optional)
Wash and trim the lettuce leaves picking the 3 best and placing them on your plate.
Shred the remaining lettuce leaves and share them between the cups.
Mix the water, chilli, and garlic together and place in a shallow fry pan. Heat until most of the water has evaporated.
Allow to cool and mix through the cottage cheese.
Add to the lettuce cups and sprinkle over spring onions and tomatoes.
Add a dash of paprika to each cup.
Serve with lemon wedge (optional)