Classic Bacon & Eggs
- 12 Eggs
- 550 gm Grated Cheese i.e. Mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 200 ⁰ C
- Crack eggs into a medium-sized bowl mixing with grated cheese to combine.
- Spread the cheese and egg mixture onto a round baking tray lined with baking paper making either one large pizza or 2 smaller pizzas.
- Bake in the oven for approx. 15 minutes or until base turns golden. Remove and let cool for a few minutes before adding the toppings.
- Increase oven temperature to 225 degrees.
- Spread the tomato paste over the top of the base and sprinkle with oregano.
- Add the Pepperoni, olives and cheese and bake for another 5-10 minutes until the pizza has turned golden brown.
- Serve with leafy greens dressed with olive oil and seasoned with salt and pepper.