Classic Bacon & Eggs
- 2 eggs
- 2 rashers bacon
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Fry bacon in a pan on medium heat until crispy.
- Rest aside on a plate.
- Using the same frying pan still on medium heat, carefully crack the eggs into the bacon grease. Alternatively, the eggs may be cracked in a cup and added carefully to the bacon grease. (if not enough grease add 1 tsp of olive oil).
- Cook eggs to liking (sunny side up, cover with lid to ensure the egg is cooked on top or flip for well-done eggs).
- Optional: Serve with avocado, cherry tomatoes and salad greens of your choice.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.