- 2 Small Moreton bay bugs (or 3 small crabs)
- 1 Small hot chilli, seeds removed and finely chopped
- 2 Garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tsp Fresh root ginger, grated
- 1 tbsp Braggs or coconut aminos
- 1/4 cup Fish stock
- 1/4 Lemon for serving
- Serve with vegetable of your choice
- Heat a non stick pan on med-high heat.
- Sauté bugs, garlic, ginger and chilli until the bugs turn red.
- Turn heat to medium, add fish stock and aminos, then combine with the bugs and allow everything to slowly heat through.
- Serve with vegetable of your choice and squeeze the juice of 1/4 lemon over bugs before eating.