Chicken Wings with Cauliflower Mash
- 300 gm Chicken Wings
- 1/4 Orange, juice, and zest
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 150 gm Cauliflower
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 200⁰ C
- Mix juice and zest of orange with oil and spices in a small bowl.
- Place chicken wings in a plastic bag, pour in marinade, and shake well to ensure even coverage of chicken wings. Set aside to marinate.
- After 15 minutes place wings in one layer on a greased baking dish.
- Bake for approx. 20-30 minutes or until the wings are golden brown and cooked through.
- While baking the wings, chop the cauliflower finely and add to a frying pan on medium heat with olive oil. Lower heat and cover with a lid, cooking for 5-10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Once softened remove from heat and place into a blender, season with salt and pepper, and blend until smooth and creamy. Serve hot with wings.