- 100 gm chicken
- 1 tomato diced
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp basil
- 1/4 tsp chilli powder
- pinch black pepper
- Preheat oven to 175° C.
- Sear each side of the chicken for a minute or two in a frying pan with a dash of salt/pepper until just browned.
- Place ½ of the diced tomato in casserole dish.
- Add chicken on top of tomato and top with minced garlic.
- In small bowl, toss the rest of tomato with the oregano, basil, chilli powder, and black pepper. Place on top of chicken.
- Cover tightly with aluminium foil or with lid.
- Bake 45 minutes.