- 1/2 cup Chicken broth
- Salt, pepper, thyme, sage for more flavour.
- 1 Grissini
- Add ¼ cup broth to small saucepan and bring to boil.
- While broth is heating, grind grissini in food processor until it is a powder. (I use my coffee grinder.)
- Add powdered grissini to the pan, whisking constantly until dissolved. Still whisking, add remaining ¼ cup broth.
- Reduce heat to Medium and whisk for 3-4 minutes, until thickened. Feel free to add any spices you like.
I pour this over the boiled chicken that I use to make my broth. This gives it a lot more flavour.