- 100 gm chicken diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 3 large leaves of basil julienned or chopped
- 2 tbsp water
- 4 drops liquid lemon stevia (may omit)
- 1-2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Garlic salt, lemon pepper, salt to taste
- In small pan heat water, add chicken and spices, cook until the chicken begins to turn white, add half of the basil, sauté just a minute until the chicken is done.
- Add tomatoes, remaining basil and sauté a couple of minutes until water is evaporated.
- Get the pan really hot, move ingredients to side of pan, add apple cider vinegar and lemon stevia (if using), then mix.