- 2 eggs
- Sprinkle of salt and pepper
- 1 dessertspoon shallots
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped or dried Parsley save a sprinkle for garnish
- 1 tbsp grated extra tasty parmesan cheese or grated cheddar
- 1 tbsp pure butter or olive oil
- 1 tsp pure cream
- 1 cherry tomato for garnish
- Melt butter and cream in a hot saucepan quickly, then add eggs, shallots, parsley, parmesan cheese, salt and stir well. Turn heat to very low – cover and cook for approximately 2 minutes. Stir and check consistency. If too thick add a little more cream.
- Remove from heat whilst still moist. Do not allow to dry out.
- The secret to fabulous scrambled eggs is not to overcook. Placing the lid on the saucepan will help retain moisture.
- Serve with a sprinkle of parsley, a quartered cherry tomato and fresh ground pepper to taste.
Get your FREE Sample Phase 2 Recipe eBook
Plus subscribe to our newsletter