Cabbage Rolls #2
- 100 gm lean minced beef
- 1 clove garlic (crushed) or pinch of garlic powder
- 1 pinch onion powder
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 tsp Massell beef stock powder
- cabbage leaves
- Preheat oven to 180°c (160°c Fan Forced).
- Blanch cabbage leaves in boiling water.
- In a non-stick pan, brown ground beef with seasonings.
- Spoon beef mixture into cabbage leaves, tuck in ends and roll up.
- Place rolls into casserole dish and add stock powder (dissolve 1tsp of stock powder in 50ml of stock powder).
- Pour over rolls and bake for 20 minutes.