- 250 grams asparagus trimmed mixed lettuce leaves
- 200 grams smoked salmon slices
Dressing: Lemon yoghurt
- 1/4 cup Jalna plain biodynamic yoghurt
- 1 dessertspoon lemon zest
- 1 dessertspoon lemon juice
- 1 dessertspoon chopped dill
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- Place asparagus spears in steamer and cook on high until just starting to tenderize.
- Remove from the heat and drop into iced water for 3-4 minutes. Remove and pat dry.
- Arrange lettuce leaves, asparagus and rolled salmon slices over two serving plates.
- Combine all the ingredients for the dressing and mix well.
- Spoon over salad as required.
Get your FREE Sample Phase 2 Recipe eBook
Plus subscribe to our newsletter