- 250 grams asparagus trimmed mixed lettuce leaves
- 200 gramd smoked salmon slices
Dressing: Lemon yoghurt
- ¼ cup Jalna plain biodynamic yoghurt
- 1 dessertspoon lemon zest
- 1 dessertspoon lemon juice
- 1 dessertspoon chopped dill
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
Place asparagus spears in steamer and cook on high until just starting to tenderize.
Remove from the heat and drop into iced water for 3-4 minutes. Remove and pat dry.
Arrange lettuce leaves, asparagus and rolled salmon slices over two serving plates.
Combine all the ingredients for the dressing and mix well.
Spoon over salad as required.
Preparation and cooking time 6 minutes.
Get your FREE Sample Phase 2 Recipe eBook
Plus subscribe to our newsletter